CH331 is a small-capacity U-disk controller that can be used to implement a small-capacity U-disk with a capacity of 2K to 512K by adding a IIC interface serial storage chip and simple peripheral circuits. CH9331 is a small-capacity U-disk controller that can be used to implement a small-capacity U-disk with a capacity of 512K to 16M by adding a SPI interface serial storage chip and simple peripheral circuits. The U disk implemented by CH331 or CH9331 has the same functions as the U disk on the market, and can be read, written, formatted, etc. normally. The figure below shows the diagram of its general application.
- Full-speed USB device interface, USB 2.0 compatible.
- U disk can be realized by simply adding IIC EEPROM memory or SPI FLASH memory.
- Comply with relevant USB specifications and support U disk boot.
- Supports WINDOWS 10/8/7/XP/Vista/Server/98 operating system, no drivers are required except WINDOWS 98.
- Supports normal formatting under WINDOWS and provide dedicated formatting tools to optimize disk space utilization.
- RoHS compliant SOP-16, SSOP-20 lead-free package.
- Please review the related datasheet for the CH331 and CH9331 chip functions.
- Due to the wide variety of SPI interface FLASH on the market, you can customize according to the FLASH type provided by the customer.
- Customized for specific encryption U disk, USBKEY, etc.