USB extension cable control chip: CH315G USB signal isolation control chip: CH315H The CH315H is a USB signal isolation control chip for opto-isolators or magneto-isolators on the USB bus. The CH315 supports full-speed USB transfer and low-speed USB transfer, and supports USB device dynamic plugging and unplugging. The figure below is a block diagram of its general application.
- Supports ±15KV human body model HBM.
- Supports 12Mbps full-speed USB transmission and 1.5Mbps low-speed USB transmission, compatible with USB V2.0.
- Support USB control transfer, batch transfer, interrupt transfer, synchronous / isochronous transfer.
- Automatically recognize USB full-speed or USB low-speed, CH315H provides USB transmission status indication.
- The same chip can be configured as the host computer mode and the lower computer mode, respectively connected to the USB-Host host and the USB-Device device.
- The lower computer automatically detects the connection and disconnection of the USB device, and the upper computer automatically simulates the connection and disconnection of the USB device.
- Built-in USB signal line impedance matching series resistor, pull-up resistor on USB device side, pull-down resistor on USB host side.
- The built-in PLL and 12MHz frequency USB clock eliminate the need for an external crystal or crystal, and the peripheral circuitry is simple.
- The CH315G has a built-in USB signal expansion circuit that supports Category 5 or Super Category 5 network cables. The transmission distance of 12Mbps full-speed USB signals is not less than 75 meters. The transmission distance of 1.5Mbps low-speed USB signals is not less than 300 meters.
- The CH315H has a built-in optocoupler current drive circuit that supports a low-cost 6N137 optocoupler that is immune to electromagnetic field interference in the operating environment.
- A pure hardware solution that is completely real-time and transparent to the USB protocol. No additional drivers are required to support Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Server200X/ 64bit-Vista and Linux.
- Built-in 3.3V power supply regulator, support 5V supply voltage (default) and 3.3V supply voltage.
- The CH315G is available in a SOP-14 lead-free package. The CH315H is available in a SOP-18 lead-free package and is RoHS compliant.