The CH32F205/7 is an industrial-grade interconnectivity MCU based on the Cortex-M3 core. The system clock frequency can be up to 144MHz, and GPIO is supplied independently (separated from the system power supply). Compared with CH32F103, CH32F205/7 has an additional random number unit and 4 operational amplifier comparators. The number of UARTs is increased to 8, and the number of motor timers is increased to 4. CH32F205/7 provides clock security system, power management, dual DMA, DAC, SDIO, CAN, FSMC and other resources. CH32F205/7 also provides USB2.0 high-speed interface (480Mbps) with built-in PHY transceiver, and Ethernet MAC upgraded to Gigabit with integrated 10M PHY module.
System Block Diagram
- Cortex-M3 core, up to 144MHz system clock frequency.
- Single-cycle multiplication and hardware division.
- 64KB SRAM, 256KB Flash.
- Supply voltage: 2.5/3.3V. GPIO unit is supplied independently.
- Low-power modes: sleep, stop, standby.
- Power-on/power-down reset, programmable voltage detector.
- 2 x 18-channel general DMA.
- 4 op amp comparators.
- One true random number generator (TRNG).
- 2 x 12-bit DAC converters.
- 2-unit 16-channel 12-bit ADC converters, 16-channel TouchKey.
- 10 timers.
- USB2.0 full-speed OTG interface.
- USB2.0 high-speed host/device interface (480Mbps, built-in PHY).
- 3 USARTs and 5 UARTs.
- 2 CAN interfaces (2.0B active).
- SDIO interface, FSMC interface, DVP.
- 2 IIC interfaces, 3 SPI interfaces, 2 IIS interfaces.
- Gigabit Ethernet controller ETH (built-in 10M PHY).
- 80 I/O ports, can be mapped to 16 external interrupts.
- CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID.
- Serial 2-wire debug interface.
- Packages: LQFP64M, LQFP100.
Product Selection Guide