CH345 is a USB converter chip, which implements USB to MIDI interface. CH345 supports one MIDI input channel and two MIDI output channels. CH345 can be used to make a USB MIDI keyboard, MIDI music playback, and convert MIDI electronic instruments to a USB interface.
- Full speed USB device interface, USB 2.0 compatible, only crystal and capacitor required for the circuit.
- Provides one MIDI input channel and two MIDI output channels.
- Comply with relevant specifications, no driver required for Windows 2000/XP and above OS.
- The input and output are TTL level, which can be directly connected to the MCU and support the optocoupler isolated transmission.
- Supports 5V and 3.3V power supply, supports as low as 3V.
- RoHS compliant SSOP-20 lead-free package.
Development Information Datasheet: CH345DS1.PDF Schematic: CH345PCB.ZIP