CH359 is a PCI based 16 UARTs chip，contains 16 UARTs which compatible with 16C550 or 16C750. The UART supports independently transmit and receive 128 bytes FIFO buffer. Supports communication baud rate up to 4Mbps. It can be used for RS232 serial expansion, PCI high-speed serial with automatic hardware speed control, serial networking, RS485 communications, etc.
The chart below is application project.
- PCI based 16-channel high performance UART, without MODEM singal.
- 16 independent UARTs, compatible with 16C550, 16C552, 16C554 and 16C750 with enhanced.
- Supports 5, 6, 7 or 8-bit Serial format and 1 or 2 stop bits.
- Supports Odd, Even, None, space 0 and mark 1 parity, etc.
- Programmable Baud Rate, supports 115200bps and up to 4Mbps baud rate.
- Supports128-bytes FIFO buffer, supports 4 FIFO trigger layers.
- Supports serial frame error check, and Break circuit interval check.
- Supports Full-duplex and Half-duplex communication.
- Can be converted to RS232 level by adds 75232 chip.
- Provide two-wire serial master interface, can hang serial EEPROM similar with 24C0X to store data which is not easily missing.
- Supports that can be set for Vendor ID, Device ID, Class Code or other inforrmations of PCI board in EEPROM
- Driver supports Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/SERVER 2003/2008/2012/2016 and Linux.
- Chip function is equal to CH365 chip adds 2 CH438 chip, providing Quad UARTs, Octal UARTs or more UARTs application project.
- 5V voltage, supports low power sleep mode for serial port.
- LQFP-100 lead-free package, RoHS compliant.