CH370 is a USB bus host interface chip that supports low-speed and full-speed control transfer and bulk transfer and interrupt transfer. It supports 8-bit parallel bus and 4-wire or 3-wire SPI serial bus with MCU/DSP/MPU controllers.
- Full-speed USB device interface, compatible with USB V2.0, plug and play, peripheral components only require crystals and capacitors;
- Supports 1.5Mbps low speed and 12Mbps full speed USB communication, compatible with USB V2.0;
- Supports control transfer, bulk transfer, and interrupt transfer for commonly used low-speed and full-speed USB devices;
- Automatically detects the connection and disconnection of USB devices, providing interrupt notification for device connection and disconnection;
- Built-in USB signal line impedance matching series resistor and USB host pull-down resistor;
- Two MCU interfaces are available: 8-bit passive parallel interface with 5MB speed and SPI serial interface with 3MB/24MHz speed;
- The SPI serial interface includes SPI chip select, serial clock, serial input and output, and the SPI output can be connected in parallel with the input;
- The interrupt output pin is an optional connection that is active low and can be replaced by the interrupt flag bit in the Query Register;
- Support 5V power supply voltage and 3.3V power supply voltage, built-in power supply power-on reset. The CH370V only supports a 3.3V supply voltage;
- Available in SSOP-20 lead-free package , compatible with RoHS.