The CH450 is a digital tube display driver and a keyboard scan control chip. The CH450 has a built-in clock oscillating circuit that can dynamically drive a 6-bit digital tube or 48 LED. It can also perform 48-key keyboard scanning. The CH450 exchanges data with a single chip microcomputer through a 2-wire serial interface. It can also provide a power-on reset signal to the single chip microcomputer.
- Built-in display current drive stage, segment current is not less than 15mA, word current is not less than 80mA- Dynamic display scan control, direct drive 6-digit digital tube or 48 LED;
- Dynamic display scan control, direct drive 6-digit digital tube or 48 LED;
- Built-in 48-key keyboard controller based on 8×6 matrix keyboard scan;
- Built-in debounce circuit with pull-down resistor for built-in button status input;
- Provides an active low keyboard interrupt and provides a button release flag which can be used to query button presses and release;
- High-speed 2-wire serial interface with clock speeds from 0 to 2MHz, compatible with two-wire I2C bus, saving pins;
- Built-in clock oscillating circuit, no need to provide external clock or external oscillating components, more anti-interference;
- Built-in power-on reset, and can provide an active-high reset output for the single chip microcomputer;
- Supports low-power sleep, saves power, can be woken up by a button or wake up by a command operation;
- Available in DIP-20 and SOP-20 lead-free packages, compatible with RoHS, functions and pins are partially compatible with the CH455 chip.