CH463 is the display driver chip for LCD. The CH463 has a built-in clock oscillation circuit that supports 128 points (16×8), 48 points (12×4) and other LCD panels. It can also perform 35-key (based on 7×5 matrix) keyboard scan; CH463 exchanges data with a single-chip microcomputer through a 2-wire serial interface.
2.1. Display driver
- Supports up to 16×8 LCD panels, 16 SEGs, and 8 COMs.
- Supports 1/4 duty, 1/3 bias or 1/8 duty, 1/4 bias and other LCD specifications.
- Support frame frequency adjustment.
- Built-in bias circuit, external VLCD pin, used to adjust LCD operating voltage.
- Provides 64 levels of PWM for LCD backlight adjustment.
2.2. keyboard control
- Built-in 35-key keyboard controller based on 7×5 matrix keyboard scan.
- Pull-up resistor with built-in button status input, built-in debounce circuit.
- Keyboard interrupt output, active low.
- Support for combination keys.
- A GPIO general purpose input and output extension pin (a pin that is not used for the keyboard scan matrix) is provided.
- Two-wire serial interface, compatible with the I2C bus, saving pins.
- Buzzer drive output is available, 2 frequencies are available.
- Built-in clock oscillating circuit, no need to provide external clock or external oscillating components, more anti-interference.
- LQFP44 is available in a lead-free package, compatible with RoHS.