CH563 is a CPU with 32-bit reduced instruction sets. The system clock frequency is 100MHz by default, and can be up to 130MHz. The CH563 integrates high-speed USB interface and 10/100M network interface that support DMA (built-in PHY). CH563 can be widely used in various embedded applications, with features of highly integrated peripherals and high performance.
System Block Diagram
- 32-bit RISC reduced instruction sets, 100MHz system clock frequency.
- 224KB CodeFlash, 28KB DATA Flash, 64KB SRAM.
- USB2.0 high-speed master/slave interface (built-in PHY).
- 10/100M network interface (built-in PHY).
- 4 x 28-bit timers.
- Single passive parallel and intel timing bus interface.
- 3-channel 10-bit ADC.
- 2 SPIs, 2 UARTs.
- 74 GPIOs.
- Low-power Sleep mode.
- Packages: LQFP64M, LQFP128.
Downloading: USB interface/network interface/UART
- CH563DS1.PDF (CH563 datasheet)
- Tool: WCHISPTool_Setup.exe
- CH563EVT.ZIP，contains: CH563 reference routines (C programming language) CH563EVT evaluation board schematic and PCB CH563 FAT file system library CH563 TCP/IP network protocol stack library