CH579 is a 32-bit MCU integrated with BLE wireless communication, based on ARM core. CH579 integrates abundant peripheral sources, such as BLE wireless communication module, Ethernet controller and transceiver, full-speed USB host and device controller and transceiver, segment-LCD driver module, ADC, touch-key detection module and RTC.
System Block Diagram
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 core, up to 40MHz system clock frequency.
- Built-in 32KB SRAM, 250KB CodeFlash, 2KB DATA Flash, 4KB BootLoader. Support ICP, ISP and IAP. Support OTA wireless upgrade.
- Support BLE, compatible with Bluetooth Low Energy Specification Rev. 4.2.
- Integrated 2.4GHz RF transceiver and band and link control, single-end RF interface, no external capacitor required, simplified board design. Provide protocol stack and API.
- Support supply of 3.3V and 2.5V, the supply ranges from 2.1V to 3.6V. Built-in DC/DC converter. The current is 6mA at 0dBm transmission power.
- Low-power modes: Idle, Halt, Sleep, Shutdown. Built-in battery low voltage monitor, and the lowest current is 0.2uA.
- 10M Ethernet interface with built-in PHY.
- Built-in USB controller and USB transceiver. Support USB2.0 full-speed and low-speed host or device. Support control/bulk/interrupt synchronous transfer. Support USB type-C master-slave/current detection.
- Built-in real-time clock (RTC). Support two modes, timing and trigger.
- Segment-LCD driver interface. Support 96-point (24x4) LCD panel.
- 14-channel 12-bit ADC. 14-channel touch-key.
- 4 x 26-bit timers. Support capture/sample. 12-channel PWM output.
- 4 UARTs, compatible with 16C550, the baud rate can be up to 5Mbps.
- 2 independent SPIs with built-in FIFO. SPI0 supports Master mode and Slave mode. DMA capability.
- LED dot matrix display interface: 1/2/4-channel data line.
- 8-bit passive parallel port.
- Built-in temperature sensor.
- 40 GPIOs, 32 interrupt inputs.
- Built-in AES-128 encryption/decryption unit, unique ID.
- Packages: QFN48_5X5, QFN28_4X4