CH9141 Bluetooth serial port transparent transmission chip with BLE4.2, which has low power consumption.The chip supports broadcast mode, host mode and slave mode. CH9141 supports serial AT configuration and Bluetooth communication configuration in slave mode, and the chip provides general GPIO, synchronous GPIO and ADC acquisition. The serial port baud rate can be up to 5Mbps, which can be easily configured through APP or serial port commands, which is convenient and fast.
- Support standard Bluetooth BLE4.2
- 100 metres transmission distance
- Adjustable transmit power
- Support serial AT configuration and Bluetooth transmission configuration
- Support broadcast mode, host mode and slave mode
- Provide general purpose GPIO and synchronous GPIO functions that supports Bluetooth control
- Support one 12-bit ADC acquisition that supports Bluetooth reading
- Asynchronous serial port with maximum communication baud rate up to 5Mbps
- Support common MODEM liaison signals
- The serial port supports 5, 6, 7 or 8 data bits and 1 or 2 stop bits
- The serial port supports odd parity, even parity, no parity, blank 0 parity, flag 1 parity, etc.
- QFN28 package, square leadless 28 feet, area only 4*4mm