CH9342 is a USB to Dual UART Bridge Controller, which provides 2-channel full duplex UART interfaces UART0/1, to expand UART interface of computer or upgrade common serial communication devices to USB directly. The figure below shows the diagram of its general application.
- Operating voltage: 5V;
- Integrates 12MHz clock, no external crystal required;
- Full speed USB device interface, USB 2.0 compatible;
- Supports 8 data bits and 1 stop bits;
- Supports odd, even and none parity;
- Supports various common baudrates, up to 115200bps;
- Supports 2 working modes, vendor mode and CDC mode;
- Driver support: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10/Win server/Linux/Android;
- RoHS compliant SOP-16 lead-free package.
1.USBMSER.EXE(Windows driver for vendor mode, supports WIN10/WIN8/WIN7/XP etc.)
2.CH9342SER.EXE(Windows driver of CDC mode for OS versions lower than WIN10) Schematic: CH9342EVT.ZIP