The CH9343 is a highly integrated, low power, single-chip full-speed USB Android Host interface controller that can be configured with six expansion interfaces: UART, GPIO, PWM, I2C master, SPI master and SPI slave for built-in USB device interface Android devices access external components. The figure below shows its internal block diagram.
- Full speed USB host interface, USB 2.0 compatible;
- Built-in USB protocol processing, no need to program it;
- Hardware full-duplex asynchronous serial port, supporting MODEM signal RTS and CTS and RS485 transceiver control signal TNOW;
- 16 GPIO and 2 PWM outputs;
- Clock adjusted for I2C host interface;
- MSB/LSB byte transmission order adjusted for SPI master/slave interface;
- Provides USB device configuration completion indication;
- Supports 5V and 3.3V power supply even supports as low as 3V;
- RoHS compliant SOP-16, LQFP-48 lead-free package.
Schematic & Tools & Samples: CH9343EVT.ZIP