CH578 is a 32-bit MCU with integrated BLE wireless communication, based on ARM core. CH578 integrates abundant peripheral sources, such as BLE wireless communication module, Ethernet controller and transceiver, full-speed USB host and device controller and transceiver, segment-LCD driver module, ADC, touch-key detection module and RTC. CH577 is a simplified MCU of CH578, with 128KB flash memory and 16KB RAM, but without analog modules of Ethernet, USB, segment LCD, ADC and so on. Others of CH577 are the same as that of CH578, refer to CH578 datasheet and other technical resources directly.
System Block Diagram
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 core, up to 40MHz system clock frequency.
- Built-in 32KB SRAM, 160KB CodeFlash, 2KB DATA Flash, 4KB BootLoader. Support ICP, ISP and IAP. Support OTA wireless upgrade.
- Support BLE, compatible with Bluetooth Low Energy Specification Rev. 4.2.
- Integrated 2.4GHz RF transceiver and band and link control, single-end RF interface, no external capacitor required, simplified board design. Provide protocol stack and API.
- Support supply of 3.3V and 2.5V, the supply ranges from 2.1V to 3.6V. Built-in DC/DC converter. The current is 6mA at 0dBm transmission power
- Low-power modes: Idle, Halt, Sleep, Shutdown. Built-in battery low voltage monitor, and the lowest current is 0.2uA.
- 10M Ethernet interface with built-in PHY.
- Built-in USB controller and USB transceiver. Support USB2.0 full-speed and low-speed host or device. Support control/bulk/interrupt synchronous transfer. Support USB type-C master-slave/current detection.
- Built-in real-time clock (RTC). Support two modes, timing and trigger.
- Segment-LCD driver interface. Support 96-point (24x4) LCD panel.
- 6-channel 12-bit ADC. 6-channel touch-key.
- 3 x 26-bit timers. Support capture/sample. 11-channel PWM output.
- 2 independent UARTs, compatible with 16C550, the baud rate can be up to 5Mbps.
- One SPI with built-in FIFO. SPI0 supports Master mode and Slave mode. DMA capability.
- LED dot matrix display interface: 1/2/4-channel data line.
- Built-in temperature sensor.
- 40 GPIOs, 32 interrupt inputs.
- Built-in AES-128 encryption/decryption unit, unique ID.
- Packages: QFN48_5X5, QFN28_4X4
- Datasheet: CH578DS1.PDF
- CH578/7 evaluation board introduction and reference routines: CH579EVT.ZIP