CH9344 is a USB bus converter chip, which converts USB to quad serial ports UART0/1/2/3, and used to expand serial ports for computer or upgrade directly from normal serial device or MCU to USB bus.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface, peripheral components only need crystal and capacitor.
- Compatible with 16C550 UART with enhanced.
- Supports 5, 6, 7 or 8 data bits and 1 or 2 stop bits.
- Supports odd, even, none, space and mark parity.
- Supports RTS and CTS hardware automatic flow control.
- Supports half-duplex, supports RS485 switching in sending status, this function is enabled default.
- Provides 12 GPIOs, which can be arbitrarily input and output.
- Supports programmable communication baud rate, supports 115200bps and up to 12Mbps communication baud rate.
- UART0/1/2 and some I/Os are independently powered and support 3.3V, 2.5V or 1.8V power supply voltages. UART3 supports 3.3V power supply.
- UART driver support: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10/Win11/Win Server/Linux, etc.
- RoHS compliant LQFP48 lead-free package.