CH9126 is a network time giving IC based on SNTP protocol, which can mainly solve the problem of MCU and other embedded devices' time synchronization problem. CH9126 has two work modes: (1) work as a SNTP Client, receive time from a SNTP Server and output through serial port; (2) work as a SNTP Server, use pulse and serial port data as reference time, give time to SNTP Clients. CH9126 also has a data transparent channel inside, which can provides serial data and network data 's two-way penetrate transparent.
- Bulit-in ethernet MAC and PHY.
- Supports 10 / 100M, full duplex / half duplex adaptive Ethernet interface, fully compatible with IEEE 802.3 protocol.
- Fully implements full duplex flow control and half duplex back-pressure flow control.
- Auto MDI/MDIX switching.
- SNTP Client mode and SNTP Server mode supported.
- Configure through Ethernet and serial port.
- Serial port supports 5,6,7 or 8 data bits and 1 or 2 stop bits.
- Even parity bit, odd parity bit, no parity bit and RS232 marks and Spaces supported.
- Serial baud rate supports from 300bps to 921600bps.
- Time giving accuracy 10ms.
- 1 independent data transparent channel which provides serial data and network data 's two-way penetrate transparent.